Editor - The European Cannabis Report™
£ 27,000 - £ 33,000 PA
About Prohibition Partners
Prohibition Partners is the leading source of market intelligence and strategic insight into Europe's legal cannabis industry. We work with investors, entrepreneurs and regulators to identify, understand and qualify new opportunities in this emerging frontier.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented editor to join our tight-knit team and be the driving force behind Prohibition Partners publications.
This is a diverse role that requires a broad skill set and will see the editor working across an evolving range of products.
Central to the role will be the management and delivery of ‘the’ industry report (print & online) that will include building solid relationships with industry professionals, management of regular contributers, sourcing and delivering original news, driving forward key topics across distribution channels.
This role would appeal to a highly organised, confident, driven, and focused individual that has a desire to play a key role within the business and be instrumental in taking Prohibition Partners content output to the next level.
This position would be suited to an editor that has strong print, social media, and online experience. The right person will be a ‘industry thinker’ that is used to generating highbrow content across a portfolio of platforms and likes to come up with creative ways to ensure the portfolio continues to lead the market.
Key tasks of the editor are:
• Author, commission, and source content for The European Cannabis Report™
• Deliver and manage news-based content for website
• Manage, develop, and grow social media content and following – With Team
• Build solid editorial relationships with customers, contributors, readers and delegates
• Oversee the design and production of content output and work closely with the Managing Director to further our business goals
• Manage and edit content across all digital platforms, ensuring all messaging stays on brand
• Produce monthly industry reports
• Delivering weekly newsletter European Cannabis newsletter with input from team.
ROLE IS 3 MONTH CONTRACT TO PERMANENT
• Determined self-starter with drive, ambition, positive attitude, and strong editorial skills & ethos
• Excellent English communication skills at the highest level
• Editorial experience in a similar environment (print, online, social)
• Commercially aware business leader
• Ability to work hands-on, multi-task and be a good problem solver
• Educated to degree level or equivalent