Customer Experience Exec/Client Advisor
Net Support UK
Cardiff, United Kingdom
£ 18,000 - £ 25,000 PA
About Net Support UK
Do you have what it takes to enlighten and evangelise businesses on Digital Transformation? Are you passionate about seeing your customers grow by using technology to their advantage?
We are leading the way in helping our customers enjoy the benefits of innovative technology. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Sales & Marketing team, responsible for seeking out new business opportunities as well as maintaining strong relationships with customers throughout their lifecycle.
You will be responsible for managing end to end solutions with clients whilst ensuing they have the best and most effective information on how NSUK can meet, but more importantly exceed their needs. You will tailor the experience to transform their business whilst always having a commercial eye!
This role would suit someone who wants to be part of building something special, you will be encouraged to use your initiative and take leadership with ideas to grow our business and ensure our customers are 101% satisfied. you will act as their central point of contact, helping to drive new business ‘sales’ opportunities as well as developing and managing existing client’s needs and relationships. This is a non-technical role but you must love bringing technology to life with your customer’s needs in mind
As a business, we will support you and provide a continual training and development plan to support your needs and celebrate your successes, so whatever your chosen path, we will be with you every step of the way in achieving that goal!
Interested? What you will need for this role
- a keen interest in the technology sector, particularly in the areas of connectivity and networks (experience is highly desirable)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related subject (highly desirable)
- Ideally some previous experience in a sales or customer facing role in B2B or B2C regulated markets, within a technical business
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service, always looking to go the extra mile
- Ability to handle calls with non-scripted responses
- Confidence in working independently as well as communicating with the wider team to achieve your objectives
- Experience interpreting data from own or third-party sources to identify possible schemes for engagement
- Experience maintaining and expanding a CRM database of existing and prospect customers (Microsoft Dynamics experience is highly desirable)
- A track record of lead generation and opportunity qualification using self-created information as well as through a marketing strategy
- A “self – starter” with a real ambition to set and achieve targets, KPIs set as quality of business and relationship nurturing
- Demonstrable ability to provide a thoughtful approach and to manage difficult situations in a timely manner within a dynamic environment
- Experience of working collaboratively across teams, and communicating at all levels
- Hard working team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail
Where we are
We are based in Cardiff at Charnwood House on Ocean Way. We are accessible by train, bicycle, vehicle with free onsite parking or on foot just a 20-minute walk from Cardiff Central Station. In the vicinity, we have a Subway, Café Central and Greggs and Lidl just down the road.
Our spacious open plan office allows for collaborative working and camaraderie. The breakout space is just as cool – there’s an indoor picnic area, Xbox and tuck fridge so you can relax and interact with your colleagues.
We want to make your time at work a pleasant and comfortable experience – that’s why we provide onsite shower facilities, free tea, coffee and milk for those moments where you need a quick ‘pick-me-up’.
What’s in it for you?
If you want a progressive career path with the ability to up-skill and learn about new technologies, then this is the place for you!
At NSUK we are not just another IT company…we’re leading the way in helping our customers enjoy the benefits of innovative technology. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, providing cloud-based services and hosted applications to business’ is what we do best. We’re committed to transforming the understanding of technology and how we use it forever.
We believe in recognising and rewarding effort and are committed to providing a great place to work through a range of employee benefits. Here’s a quick overview:
A competitive salary
Generous holiday entitlement – 34 days annual leave
Pension scheme with employer contribution
A caring attitude when it comes to Maternity, Paternity and Adoption needs
Healthcare and Cash Plan packages
Charity days to use your time to support local charities
In addition, we regularly organise team social events to bond with your peers – we want you to enjoy spending time at NSUK!
How to apply
If you feel your skills and attitude match this role, please apply for the role now!
Our recruitment team will make sure that the right person will process your application and will come back to you with feedback. Please contact the team if have any questions in terms of the recruitment process, any future opportunities or general questions, they are always happy to help. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
generous holiday entitlement - 34 days annual leave
family friendly approach
health care cash plan