We are on a journey to improve digital recruitment. That means we want to do everything better. We pride ourselves on respecting you and your data. We incorporate honesty and transparency into our processes.
DP ONLINE LIMITED's registered company number is 09879091 and our registered office is Henstaff Court Llantrisant Road, Groesfaen, Pontyclun, CF72 8NG
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website; and
- people who register for our service.
The information we collect about you
When you register for our service we collect certain information from you which may include your name, your email address and other information that you provide when registering for or using our services.
We may also automatically collect the following information about you each time you visit our website:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to do the following:
- process your registration;
- provide any such services to you as requested;
- communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account;
- communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the services in general; and
- for technical purposes including ensuring that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, for administering our website and for managing our internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
If you agree, we may also use your information for marketing purposes as set out below.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
From time to time we may provide your information to our internal service teams for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the goods and services that we provide, however this will be used from a statistic angle and will in no way expose individual user data. We or our agents and may contact you by email to ask you for your feedback and comments on our goods and services.
Disclosure of your information
In addition to the above purposes, we may also disclose your information as follows:
- If you have signed up as a business or education provider, your profile and any information that you publish on the website will be public and may be viewed by all users who are signed in on the website. Your profile may also be accessed via your unique URL without logging in.
- If you have signed up as a individual, your data may be shared with our businesses that have signed up to the website, provided that you have applied for a job with the business or you have put yourself into incognito or public viewing mode. Your information will never be shared with other website users besides businesses.
Apart from as set out above, we do not disclose your information to any other parties
In addition to the above purposes, we may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other Digital Profile service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this marketing information you may opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails or visiting your dashboard.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
You are able to block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including cookies that are required for the operation of our website) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
How we protect your information
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, including the implementation of reasonably appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information. Whilst we always aim for complete protection, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area ('EEA') that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details below.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to DP Online Ltd changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by contacting us using the contact details below. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business for the purposes of Digital Profile only
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact us
Links to other websites